The floral trend is everywhere at the moment, so why not rock it on your nails as well!
It may look complicated but its actually incredibly easy!
Here's what I used:
1. A base coat to protect my nails such as Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener
2. Marbling and Dotting Nail Tool from SEPHORA
3. Base color - Minted by Revlon
4. Flower Petal Color - Lilac Pastille by Revlon
5. Flower Center Color - Electric Pineapple by China Glaze
6. Flower Petal Color - Lincoln Square Lavender by New York Color
7. Flower Petal Color - Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Tickled Pink (no 402)
8. Flower Center Color - Golden-I by Sally Hansen
9. My FAVE shiny topcoat, Looks Wet by inm
Here's how I did it:
Cover nails with a protective base coat such as Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener, and let dry. Brush two coats of your base color on, in this case I used Minted by Revlon. Once your base is dry take your first flower petal color, I used Lilac Pastille by Revlon, and drop a few drops onto a piece of paper, dip your dotting tool in the polish and make five dots in a circle pattern on your thumb for each flower. Repeat this process with your first flower color one - four times on each nail. Clean off your dotting tool with a little nail polish remover. Drop a couple dots of your flower center color onto your paper, I used Electric Pineapple by China Glaze, and dot one little flower center on all of the flowers you just made. Repeat this process for each nail with your varying flower petal colors, switching to a gold center for your last petal color for extra pop. Seal with your favorite top coat such as inm's Looks Wet.
Viola! On trend floral nails!