Brooklyn Bound!

Friday, May 4, 2012





I'm heading to Brooklyn this weekend for a mega clothing swap and Ditty Drops sale. I thought I might share a few of my travel essentials with y'all!


1. GOOD READ - The Rules of Civility by Amor Towles ($16) Set in 1930's NYC, an indulgent and stylish page turner, I'm obsessed
2. Navy Ombre Earrings by Ditty Drops ($12) I know they are my own design, but I honestly can't leave the house without them
3. ESSENTIAL - Chelsea Flats by Payless ($17) Chic and practical, great for zipping around the city
4. Teen Dream by Beach House ($10) Dreamy sounds, perfect soundtrack for traveling 
5.  Blue Rimmed Aviators by Steve Madden ($42) I have these in Blue with rose toned lenses a great twist on a classic design
6. Colour Riche Lip Balm by L'Oreal in Pink Satin ($8) Is it a lipstick? Is it a lip balm?? ITS BOTH! Genius, I'm not sure how I survived before this stuff. 

What can't you travel without?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ditty Drops All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger