Mix | 3

Sunday, August 26, 2012




Happy Sunday, I've missed you all!  I am back from my Italian adventure and am eager to get back into the swing of things around here.  I hopefully this Sunday's playlist (a collaboration between my handsome man Tom and I) will kick things back off with a bang!  Enjoy!

Here's the lineup:

1.  Waves | Holly Miranda
2.  On the Rocks | Stornoway
3.  VCR | The XX
4.  Dust on the Ground  |  Bombay Bicycle Club
5.  Au Cinéma  |  Lianne La Havas
6.  Telluride  |  Chapel Club
7.  Anyones Ghost  |  The  National
8.  Lights Out, Words Gone  |  Bombay Bicycle Club
9.  Great Unknown  |  Various Cruelties
10. This Sweet Love (Prins Thomas Sneaky Edit)  |  James Yuill
11. Dream of Subach  |  The Ghost
12. Dark Star  |  POLICA
13. Nonsense in the Dark (Main Mix)  |  Filthy Dukes
14. Ritual Union  |  Little Dragon








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ditty Drops All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger